The Web Content Producer is a resourceful, enthusiastic and creative professional who supports our premium and luxury travel brands. You will be responsible for coding, QA and maintaining marketing, branding and product content across all relevant web platforms
An excellent communicator with a high attention to detail, the Web Content Producer will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be capable of collaborating with regional marketing teams and key stakeholders in different time zones.
• Ensure web content is accurate, complete, up-to-date, consistent and on-brand
• Work with the global marketing and product teams to build and publish website content to support global product launches
• Produce strategic landing pages and microsites in our CMS and relevant tools to support global and regional sales and marketing campaigns, product launches and key projects
• Convert web design specifications (wireframes and mock-ups) into functional pages using HTML and CSS
• Work with project stakeholders to understand campaign and project requirements, questioning if we are building the best customer experience
• Contribute to content strategy meetings, UX and design sessions, website development enhancements and general maintenance of company web properties
• Manage the customer and agent help inbox – respond to email communications in a timely and professional manner
• Provide day-to-day support to troubleshoot and resolve website content issues
Required Skills and Experience
• A background in web design, front-end web development and content management
• Minimum 5 years of experience with web CMS platforms – SiteCore experience a plus
• Familiarity with A/B testing techniques • Understanding of web analytics tools, Google Analytics, heatmapping and behaviour tracking and reporting tools.
• Strong PC skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), data projection, Internet and webinar applications.
• Complete fluency in English
Behavioural Skills and Competencies
• A can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership and accountability
• A proactive problem solver who anticipates issues, adds efficiency wherever possible and goes above and beyond on assigned projects
• Maintains an in-depth, up-to-date knowledge of all relevant emerging technologies, tools, and current web and mobile trends
• High attention to detail and a good eye for aesthetics and design
• A collaborative and energetic team player with the ability to communicate effectively with remote teams in different time zones
• A strong communicator who can explain technical content features and complex internal systems to non-technical stakeholders
• Flexible and adaptable approach, with a willingness to support out of hours work due to the global nature of the role
• A passion for travel and an appreciation of remarkable experiences.