For our Client, an international high-tech company with over 1800 employees around the world, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Test Engineer. The company’s mission is to contribute to a better and healthier world by innovations in 3D printing software and in-depth knowledge about additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing).
- Define test strategy and scope of work
- Create test plans, testcases, test reports etc.
- Perform different type oftesting:build/integration/regression testing etc.
- Improve software qualityassurance approaches
- Implement test automation whereapplicable
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, engineering or another related field
- 1-3 years of working experience in manual/automation testing
- Test cases creating, web applications and integration testing experience
- Willingness to acquire knowledge
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management skills and good work organization
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market
- International and multicultural work environment
- Modern comfortable office
- Good career growth opportunities
- External and internal trainings
- Private medical care
- Group life insurance
- English / Polish lessons inside the office