As a systems analyst, you’ll use IT systems to approach and design IT solutions and integrate them in different projects, in order to solve business challenges and improve its efficiency. You will examine systems, integrations and requirements.
- examining current systems and analyze its adequacy to the business needs
- requirements gathering through proactive communication with user
- defining specifications for new or modified systems
- implementing new systems that improve the deliveries
- assistance to development team for the implementation of adopted solutions
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in working for financial sector institutions as Business/System Analyst.
- Experience in creating project’s functional documentation, familiarity with BPMN or UML notation.
- Experience querying various databases and services used across the Enterprise.
- Experience working in Agile frameworks (SCRUM for example).
- Experience in providing support for the development team during implementation.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Basic programming skills in any language.
- Good command of English.