For our client, we are looking for Salesforce Developer. Our client has been using Sales & Marketing Cloud for 6 years and the technology is highly adopted across the businesses globally. Working in partnership with 19 brands, in 8 regions, the CRM team has become established as internal consultants and trusted advisors in helping brands achieve their CRM goals.
We are looking for a passionate, driven, Salesforce Developer to support our client technical backlogs. The role requires owning the Salesforce Org codebase and CI solution (Apex and Visualforce code maintenance, bug investigations, code amendment, GIT management, run deployments) as well as supporting inbound and outbound code-based integrations (mostly API calls). In addition, you will use your Salesforce expertise to build solutions (code & config) for global strategic projects & programs. This role is suitable for candidates with an in depth understanding of & passion for Salesforce, looking to build more experience in designing solutions within strategic implementations on a global scale.
Reporting to the Head of Solution Engineering – CRM, this role is based in the UK, which has the core technical roles that form part of a global team. Reflecting the culture of brands, they are a ‘people’ department, highly collaborative and with a strong focus on career development for individuals. The 30-strong CRM & Data team are passionate, capable, inclusive & welcoming – always keen to support each other and our business colleagues. They work hard but within a fun environment (we do work in travel after all!). They commit that they will support flexible arrangements where possible, so that they can all balance work responsibilities with other life commitments.
- Development experience with Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL)
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- A desire to work with the latest Salesforce tools, technologies, and methodologies (Sales/Service and Community Cloud, Salesforce DX, Visual Studio Code, Salesforce Extensions for VS code and Salesforce CLI, Developer Console, Ant Migration Tool, etc.)
- Experience managing CI practices and architecture for Salesforce development
- Experience with Lightning Component Framework preferred.
- Salesforce.com Platform App Builder & Platform Developer I qualifications desired.
- Structured, process-driven approach to work – ability to work to tight deadlines, independently, and with a willingness to take ownership of problems
- A team-player, working with others to solve technical problems and improve our department processes / environment
- Ability to communicate, train and explain issues / constraints to technical and non-technical business stakeholders
Example typical responsibilities:
- Ownership of the Sales / Service cloud code bases, CI and deployment process
- Manage inbound API integrations and processes and support brands stakeholders with development and testing
- Detailed Solution Design & hands-on configuration / coding to support Product Owners
- Supporting Projects & Programs with CRM build
- Understand and assess regression impact of changes on the system across other functions / systems.
- Ensuring issues are tracked and SLAs are met
- Creation of appropriate documentation
- Business Engagement to action support tickets relating to CRM data, code and config requests
- Deliver training on Salesforce & development practises to business / department colleagues