Are you interested in mapping the inside of every building on the planet? So are we!
Our Company is a venture backed Silicon Valley based startup focused on indoor mapping and location services. After gaining significant traction in the travel industry providing interactive maps of the world’s largest airports to world’s largest airlines, such as Lufthansa, we are now setting our sights on the rest of the planet.
Are you a dynamic engineer who likes working on cutting edge technology in a fast paced startup environment? Does the prospect of being able to learn a multitude of new technologies, languages and platforms excite you? Are you interested in having the option of traveling the world building relationships with our global customer base? Do you work well on a team and have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
If you said yes to one or more of those, we want you on our team!
- Member of a very experienced engineering team in an exciting startup environment
- Define / design / implement features in our MapsOnline and MapsOnsite products such as map rendering, navigation, point of interest information and search
- Interact with product team to scope and prioritize features
- Support customers to quickly solve integration and end-user issues
- Open to learning new languages and platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to overcome obstacles autonomously, self-motivated, “get it done” attitude
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion
Ideal candidate would have experience with some subset of the following:
- HTML / CSS
- Maps & geographic coordinate systems – Google Maps / Apple Maps / MapBox
- OpenGL / WebGL
- AWS – Lambda / S3 / DynamoDB
- REST / HTTP
Salary based on experience; latest 15″ MacBook Pro and monitor; Meaningful stock options; Full-time position in our Wrocław, Poland, office with an option for remote working.
Employment Type: Permanent Employment
Salary (gross): 11000 – 18000+ PLN / Month
Podobne stanowiska pracy (16)
Senior .NET / Full Stack Developer 16 kwietnia 2019