For our client we are looking for enthusiastic Java developer to join their successful and growing team to help with continued systems development. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, successful team working in an agile environment that encourages innovation, uses best practice and constantly reviews and adopts new technologies. The ideal developer will be knowledgeable and creative as well as being a good communicator who is able to think on their feet. The position will suit an ambitious candidate that wants to work in small but growing company with the opportunity to steer their position as the company expands.
Our client provides innovative software solutions, specialising in nearshore Agile development and systems for the maritime, commodity and financial trading communities.The company is headquartered in London, UK, with software development managed and delivered in Łódź.
- Excellent core Java design and development skills (at least 4 years)
- Strong experience with Spring Framework >=4.0, Microservices (Spring Boot), WebServices based on JSON and RESTful API
- Experience with GIT source code repository
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience of building business critical end user systems
- Advocate of innovation, keen to work with emerging technologies
- Adaptive personality, can cope with rapid and varied changes in priorities
- Good knowledge of English (fluent)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Relational databases (strong SQL)
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3, Lambda services and their APIs