Data Transformation Engineer in Katowice
We are looking for a hands-on analyst, technologist and architect who has deep experience of Information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies to support and improve our existing implementation and areas of business intelligence analytics, data mining and visualization and assessment of data quality and consistency across platforms, products and geographical areas.
- Oracle Database / MS SQL
- ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)
- Master Data Management (MDM)
Nice to have
- Informatica Cloud, Informatica Cloud Customer 360
- Salesforce Data Loader
- APIs – preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Microsoft Power BI
- Hadoop (big Data Sets)
- Information Modeling
- Database design and performance tuning (Oracle)
- Data Analytics and Visualisation
- BI Technologies and Applications
- Amazon Web Services
- Performance Tuning
- Proactivity and ability to work as part of a self-organising team
- Regulatory and corporate data compliance, such as GDPR
- Business Analysis / Business Process Analysis
Our client is a successful global player in the travel industry, working closely with a company from the UK. The team consists of 70 people organized into small Agile teams.
The company actively participates in charity events related to ecological tourism in Great Britain and offers two days to volunteer in charity work or the contribution of the local community during the company’s work.
The company puts great emphasis on team integration – they organize regular events for employees throughout the year and reward for ideas for saving money. 🙂
In addition, they offer an internal gym, coffee, tea, flexible working hours and the possibility of partial remote work.